Since Sept 11, 2001, all community members should be vigilant for any suspicious activity. If you should see anything suspicious, please call your local law enforcement agency.
When calling please be prepared to communicate:-What it is that is suspicious-Where is it located
-Did you see anyone apart of the suspicious item or nature
Some more information regarding can be found at:
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Victim Notification Service U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), is committed to protecting the public and ensuring that the rights of victims are carefully observed. HSI administers a Victim Notification Program which allows eligible victims and witnesses to obtain reliable and timely information regarding a criminal alien’s release from custody. However, victims and witnesses are required to register with HSI in order to receive notification of a criminal alien’s release.
- US Department of Homeland Security The federal agency charged with disaster preparedness, immigration & border patrol, travel & transportation security, and threats & protection.
- Be Prepared, Stay Informed Protecting America, Together. Information how citizens, businesses, and government can work together.
- Preparing for the Unexpected A readiness plan to help you prepare.
- Emergency Planning for America’s Schools. A resource to help school officials plan for any type of emergency situation.
- Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT) A program that educates people about disaster preparedness for hazards that may impact their area and trains them in basic disaster response skills.
- Department of Safety – Homeland Security and Emergency Management The state agency charged with disaster preparedness, natural hazards, technical hazards, terrorism, and training.